- Find out who your best customers are and apply geographic analysis techniques to discover where to find more of them at street, suburb or postcode level.
- Know the economic opportunity available to you in any geographic market. Whether you sell to consumers, to businesses, or both, market sizing provides intelligence you need to deploy sales and marketing resources effectively.
- Identify your profitable customers and prospects, segment them, identify their media of choice, develop relevant messages for them.
Executive Information & Reporting
- Benchmark market potential, market penetration, and competitive threats or in targeting customers and prospects in a store's trade area for comprehensive reporting.
- The territories change due to change in key clients, sales people, managers, products and competition. Each of these changes have a significant impact on sales productivity and highlights the need of review of sales territory. Sometime even a minor sales territory alignment can have a significant impact in sales force productivity. Sales territory management is a critical and ongoing process to help maximise sales productivity and revenue